We're looking for a UX Designer to join our Product team. This person will work closely with our in-house design team and other cross-functional teams to turn client needs into high-quality design solutions.
The Ideal candidate is...
You're a passionate UX designer with at least 3-4 years of experience working on a wide range of projects. You love working with a team in solving design challenges and improving projects.
You've got an eye for detail and always want to improve. If you have a passion for design, love feedback, eager to learn, and share your knowledge then we'd like to talk with you.
The Ideal candidate is...
- Perform user research to get a greater understanding of people, the challenges they face, and the goals they are trying to achieve.
- Lead and execute the UX and UI of a product from conception to launch in collaboration with the product and the design team.
- Working collaboratively with other designers, product owners, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure UX/UI is aligned with technical capabilities and scope of the project.
- Define problems & goals, map user flows, build prototypes, create high-fidelity visual designs and specification documents.
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of our products and company initiatives.
- Work closely with a product team to create solutions that better meet the needs of our clients.
- Design and facilitate collaborative workshops including product teams, clients, and stakeholders.
- Contributing to the design team culture and processes. What we need from you.
What we need from you...
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) digital products within a cross-functional team environment with an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in design of digital products that have been released to market, with a proven track record of success.
- The ability to drive product alignment and setting goals.
- An obsession for design and an eye for detail.
- Great communication, teamwork, organization and time management skills.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- An open mindset and love to ask questions.
- A good sense of humor, kindness, and knows how to work smart.
- Open to receiving feedback and critique. You're not discouraged by receiving or providing feedback.
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- An understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- A strong understanding of design thinking and design principles.
- Experience and knowledge with design techniques (such as prototyping, wireframing, user research).
- Knowledge of design tools (such as Figma, Maze, Miro, or similar tools).
- A strong portfolio (we want to see what you've done in the past, if you don't provide a portfolio we won't be back in touch).
Would you like to...
- Work with clients and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Work on various projects from apps to internal systems and e-commerce websites?
- Work with the latest design tools and technologies?
- Work in a team that respects feedback and honesty?
- Have a lot of fun doing it?