We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes - from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows - empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is seeking aSenior Software Engineerwith a strong PHP background to join our talented and growing engineering group. You'll design scalable, flexible software, write maintainable, secure code, and mentor your team to help them do the same. Applicants may choose to work remote,or be office-based in Raleigh, NCor Austin, TX.
What You'll Do:
- Produce excellent code: You'll build and refine world class full-stack web SaaS applications. You'll help us raise the bar for the entire team on code quality and speed. You'll understand how your code affects scalability and performance, taking pride in ensuring its positive impact.
- Innovate and execute at a high level: You are passionate about software engineering. You'll learn and introduce new technologies. You'll make mistakes, fail fast, and grow quickly.
- Design actionable solutionsto large problems: You'll help break large, ambiguous problems into achievable tasks, and you'll own major project segments while coordinating with other teams. You'll analyze requirements, potential pitfalls, and scalability challenges before developing a solution.
- Build team culture and mentor others: You'll be a collaborative team player and great culture add who strives to assist and unblock peers. As an Engineering team member, you're able to provide guidance and mentorship to other members and help advance the entire team.
What You'll Need:
- Required:Strong and effective interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills to work successfully in a remote agile team environment
- Required:4+ years of relevant experience, especially in building large web applications using PHP and MySQL
- Optional:Experience with jQuery, Bootstrap, Linux, or Apache
- Optional: Experience with PHP framework such as Laravel
- Optional:Experience with DevOps, cloud environments, infrastructure-as-code, or test automation
Technologies We Use and Teach:
- Backend: .PHP
- Database: MySQL
- DevOps: Deploying code toAbrigo's data centers and Azure
What You'll Earn:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of theHeart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity toMake Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Abrigo iscommitted to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at with the subject line accommodation.