Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Registered Nurse (RN) Manager - Centralized Services
| Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin, Inc.|
United States, Wisconsin, Milwaukee
302 N Jackson St (Show on map)
|December 05, 2022|
PLANNED PARENTHOOD OF WISCONSIN, INC.
CENTRALIZED SERVICES - REGISTERED NURSE MANAGER
At Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin, Inc. (PPWI), we work to provide quality, affordable health care services, comprehensive education, and strong advocacy. We serve over 60,000 patients annually in 22 health centers statewide, making us the largest and most trusted reproductive health care provider in Wisconsin. Our goal is to help keep Wisconsin safe, healthy and strong!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Centralized Service-Registered Nurse Manager (40 hrs/wk, benefits eligible).
PURPOSE of POSITION:
Under the direction of the Clinical Informatics Manager and Centralized Service Center Manager, the Centralized Service RN Manager will be responsible for all aspects of supervising the CFU (Centralized Follow Up)RNs, providing medical follow-up to patients as needed, and responding to medical related patient and staff inquiries. The Centralized Service RN Manager serves as a clinical resource for other CFU staff. In collaboration with the Centralized Service Center Manager and Clinical Informatics Manager, this position will assist in creating and maintaining quality medical standards and systems for Centralized Services and assist in the training of CFU RNs in implementation of current and new medical services, protocols, and procedures.
* Must be committed to the vision and values of Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin, Inc, and support a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
* Must have excellent customer service skills and be committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
* Ability to relate to diverse communities and be sensitive to cultural and ethnic differences among staff and patients.
* Demonstrated clinical proficiency, organizational, analytical, leadership and interpersonal communication skills required.
* Ability to carry out and follow-through with multiple assignments utilizing excellent problem-solving, verbal & written skills.
* Ability to assist in program analysis and take initiative to proactively analyze programs/systems in Centralized Services.
* Ability to function as a mentor and educator.
* Ability to adapt to change including advances in technology & effectively manage change.
* Ability to work autonomously within a set of protocols.
* Demonstrated computers skills including Office 365 and Microsoft Office Products including PowerPoint and Excel.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
* Must have current licensure as a registered professional nurse by the State of Wisconsin
* Associate degree or diploma nursing required; Bachelor of Science Degree preferred.
* Minimum of 1 year's work as a RN, with some experience in family planning, case management, women's health or an OB/GYN setting required.
* Current CPR certified.
* Must have demonstrated a minimum of one year of supervisory experience.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands of the position necessitate hearing, talking, handling, and grasping regularly. May require lifting to 30 pounds. Specific vision conditions include close vision reading. Requires the ability to operate a computer, telephone, fax, copy machine and adding machine or calculator. Requires the ability to operate medical equipment.
The position is performed in a medical office environment while sitting in front of a computer but involves frequent interruptions. The noise level is low to medium. The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations, however, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform said essential functions.
Work environment involves exposure to potentially dangerous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment. Will work with blood or blood-borne pathogens and will require OSHA training.
This position requires travel statewide, therefore consistent access to transportation is required. If you drive your personal car for work a valid driver's license and auto insurance in accordance with agency liability standards is required.
Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
PPWI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.