3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable tech company that directly impacts the lives of millions of people each day. Our mission is simple: make video accessible to everyone. We do this by delivering the leading closed captioning, live and recorded captioning, localization, and audio description services, transcription, and translation solutions to over 10,000 global media, enterprise and higher education customers. Founded at MIT Sloan in 2008, 3Play Media is headquartered in Boston's vibrant North End with sites in Minneapolis, MN, Glendale, CA as well as Calgary, Canada.
At 3Play, you will be part of a dedicated team working to make media accessible to a wide and inclusive audience. We provide accessibility solutions for leading organizations across many industries. Together, we provide the most complete suite of high quality, reliable solutions for media accessibility - making 3Play Media the new market leader.
As Human Resources Generalist for 3Play Media, you will be responsible for providing seamless HR support and services to managers and staff across the organization. Successful candidates will have a broad range of experience in employee relations, compensation/payroll management, benefits administrations, talent acquisition, on-boarding of new employees as well as supporting the rest of the HR team with management and development.
DAY TO DAY:
- Employee Relations: Manage employee concerns, help employees navigate changes, or resolve conflicts; ensure each individual continues to feel motivated and safe in our environment
- Learning & Development: Support Vice President of HR in driving training, growth, and career path plans to develop people, optimize organizational structure, and foster an engaged culture
- Employee Communications and Culture Lead: Foster a culture of open, honest, and transparent communication, as well as belonging; ensuring that we're an employer of choice
- Employee Engagement: Conduct employee pulse surveys, stay interviews, and other activities to measure employee sentiment and implement programs to enhance employee engagement
- Talent Acquisition: Manage talent acquisition activities for open positions such as hiring strategy, market intelligence research, recruitment, sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding
- Performance Management: Support annual performance review process and assist with performance related concerns as needed
- DEIBA: Integrate Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, & Accessibility into all aspects of our people activities; support EEO/AA plan administration and reporting
- Compensation Planning: Support annual salary increase and bonus cycles
- Policies and Procedures: Partner with the VP of HR to create and implement new processes, systems and procedures
- Compliance & Auditing: Maintain our compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor's degree; PHR or SHRM certification preferred
- 3-5 years of HR experience in a dynamic and agile environment. Tech-focused and/or start up experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 and Google Suite applications
- Understanding of benefits programs such as implementation, administration and open enrollment
- ADP Workforce Now for payroll purposes is a plus
- Has a "roll-up the sleeves" attitude; is willing to work hard and do any of the required tasks necessary to complete the job or address concerns and issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Discretion in handling the most sensitive employee information
- Ability to prioritize and act with urgency when necessary
- Attentive to detail and data driven
- Ability to travel within North America (US and Canada) quarterly
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- We have an awesome work environment! Our team works hard but loves to have fun. We have company sponsored events like 3plympics, holiday tastings, summer outings and much more.
- The work is exciting and gratifying, and you would make a direct impact on our success.
- From professional growth and development opportunities to competitive compensation and personalized benefit plans, we've got you taken care of.
- Wherever you're based in the US, we want to hear from you. We are a remote first opportunity and our offices in Boston's North End will always be available.
- We display, respect, and embrace inclusion. 3Play Media provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected federal, state or local laws.
3Play is committed to pay transparency, and we provide salary range information to all applicants. If you would like to see salary range information prior to submitting an application, please contact HR@3PlayMedia.com.