Sr. Manager, Enterprise and Channel Marketing
US-Remote | UK
|# of Openings
(ISC) is an international nonprofit membership association focused on inspiring a safe and secure cyber world. (ISC) offers a portfolio of credentials that are part of a holistic, pragmatic approach to security. Our association of candidates, associates, and members, nearly 280,000 strong, is made up of certified cyber, information, software, and infrastructure security professionals who are making a difference and helping to advance the industry. Our vision is supported by our commitment to educate and reach the general public through our charitable foundation - The Center for Cyber Safety and Education. For more information on (ISC), visit www.isc2.org, follow us on Twitter, or connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
We are committed to an inclusive and equitable environment that values the unique perspectives and experiences of our entire workforce. We strive for a true sense of belonging for all our employees and to foster authenticity, trust, empowerment and connectedness that leads to everyone's success. For more information, visit www.isc2.org/dei.
We are on a journey of global growth at an important time in the Cybersecurity profession and are seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Enterprise and Channel Marketing to drive robust partner and enterprise marketing activity for an expansive portfolio of cybersecurity training, certificates and certifications. This individual will work closely with stakeholders in our enterprise and partner sales teams to develop and implement marketing strategies in support of overall business objectives and financial goals. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in building a robust, integrated marketing campaigns and partner activation strategies across all media channels as well as tracking success. Global association or subscription membership experience is essential.
In collaboration with global marketing leadership and team members, develop, direct, and execute robust marketing campaigns and activities for multiple learning and certification products that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales from enterprise accounts. Where possible, account-based marketing strategies and tactics should be leveraged.
- Working with input from various stakeholders, develops an annual plan and promotional calendar that optimizes audience targeting and delivers on the company's financial obligations
- Provides input and informs new acquisition strategies - assessing market priorities, segmentation needs, investment levels, brand plans and strategic objectives. Produces new ideas, approaches or insights for marketing, commercial and experience-based topics
- Strategic thinker who can develop and deliver brand, business, and marketing strategies informed and validated by relevant data and insights. Leverages data to drive analytics and reporting, refining strategies and execution across all channels and media
- Strong collaborator with internal stakeholders who understands product, service, experience value propositions and best positions them in a customized and personalized way to target audiences. Works collaboratively across multiple departments including Creative, Media, Events, Communications, Strategy, Education and Professional Development.
- Demonstrate personal and professional commitment to working collaboratively across the organization, to foster a spirit of creativity, and to striving for operational excellence in all areas of responsibility.
- Formulates and adheres to budgets and goals while working with key stakeholders to implement marketing programs across all media including, but not limited to digital marketing, email marketing, social, PPC, third party and co-marketing agreements, print, mailers, etc.
- Analyzes market data to improve and monitor the performance of marketing activities and plans. Completes analysis and recommends strategies.
- Leverage business intelligence to improve performance as well as identify and reach new audiences for portfolio of products.
- Miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Extensive experience working with CRM and marketing technology platforms - Salesforce and Marketing Cloud a plus
- 8+ years related experience in marketing. Membership or Association marketing experience preferred.
- Experience working with different stakeholders and managing expectations
- Social media expertise using various platforms to include creating, influencing and increasing followings (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, Instagram, AdWords, etc.)
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), internet and web applications/navigation
- Marketing experience in one or more of the following: information security, information technology, training and certification programs/organizations or association membership
- Demonstrated ability to market to a global audience
- Budgetary control experience
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Advanced knowledge and leadership in design, creative communication, advertising or marketing.
- Strategic marketing planning capability
- Demonstrate personal and professional commitment to working collaboratively across the organization, to foster a spirit of creativity, and to striving for operational excellence in all areas of responsibility
- Creative judgement and innovative thinking including customer insight and campaign management
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills; confidently articulate information in a professional manner to individuals at all levels, and with both internal and external partners
- Effective organization, time and project management; ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines; all with limited supervision as position is remote
- Highly motivated individual with a can-do experience; resourceful and proactive
Physical & Mental:
- Work normal business hours and extended hours, when necessary
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Regular use of office equipment such as a computer/laptop and monitor computer screens
- May occasionally, approximately 10% of the time, transport and/or lift up to 30 lbs. of equipment or packages, which may also involve squatting, bending, or kneeling
- Up to 10% travel may be required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.