Enterprise Account Executive, Federal
|# of Openings
(ISC) is an international nonprofit membership association focused on inspiring a safe and secure cyber world. (ISC) offers a portfolio of credentials that are part of a holistic, pragmatic approach to security. Our association of candidates, associates, and members, nearly 280,000 strong, is made up of certified cyber, information, software, and infrastructure security professionals who are making a difference and helping to advance the industry. Our vision is supported by our commitment to educate and reach the general public through our charitable foundation - The Center for Cyber Safety and Education. For more information on (ISC), visit www.isc2.org, follow us on Twitter, or connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
We are committed to an inclusive and equitable environment that values the unique perspectives and experiences of our entire workforce. We strive for a true sense of belonging for all our employees and to foster authenticity, trust, empowerment and connectedness that leads to everyone's success. For more information, visit www.isc2.org/dei.
This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your networking relationships within the US Federal DOD/Civilian market, using your civil service, military and government connections, and more. You will use these connections to consult with government clients on adopting our nine cybersecurity certifications and membership to enable compliance with DoD 8140/8570, NIST / NICE and related Federal requirements. Once engaged, you will sell public and private classes from 10-100's of students to prepare their workforce to sit for an exam and submit their applications to obtain certification to establish credibility of their knowledge, skills and experience to fill the role. The right candidate will be an expert at establishing relationships which lead to long term enterprise accounts.
Responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business and expanding market share with a focus on large enterprise organizations in the USA Federal Market.
- Develop and execute account strategy and detailed plans with winning proposals, for major accounts that will ensure you meet your quota within your assigned territory.
- Target and establish access and relationships with key decision makers in the USA Federal Market territory you are assigned.
- Prepare and facilitate presentations to key, influential decision makers in your territory.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with current clients and manage all tasks related to contract renewal.
- Foster strategic relationships that support the (ISC) mission and benefits the business, reputation and membership of (ISC).
- Using Salesforce CRM, maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities and move them through the sales funnel at sufficient size in number and value to meet your quarterly and annual quotas.
- Prepare and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports.
- Demonstrate a commitment to raising customer awareness and understanding of our entire portfolio of (ISC)2 training and certification products and services.
- Provide onsite support to tradeshows as needed.
- Work closely with the (ISC)2 Corporate Officers to ensure sales contracts are vetted and approved and enlists the support of regional and corporate team members from internal departments such as Marketing & Media, Finance, Education, Member Services and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of (ISC) certification and training programs.
- Demonstrate a commitment to raising client awareness and understanding of our entire portfolio of (ISC) training and certification products and services.
- Demonstrates commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- Miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or 7 years' relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful account management within the USA Federal Market
- At least 2 years using Salesforce
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge using Microsoft Office
- Formal enterprise consultative sales training experience; experience selling training/training products, in the IT environment preferred/cybersecurity certification
- Proven track record of meeting annual account revenue quotas in excess of $1Million annually
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Ability to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates diversity; serve as a role model to promote DEIbest practices
- Hunter sales mentality with knowledge of the full life cycle sales process and discipline to manage daily schedule around prospecting and closing sales orders
- Professionalism with a high degree of business savvy and strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen
- Superior organizational and planning skills with excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- High sense of urgency. Willingness to do what it takes to meet revenue goals while maintaining the absolute highest standards in terms of honesty, integrity and business ethics
- Strong interpersonal skills with both customers and our internal team members alike, exhibiting focus and drive for business building and working collaboratively with employees to grow the business
- Self-starter who provides creative and pragmatic solutions to business issues and problems
- A positive, results-oriented attitude, with a sense of enthusiasm
Physical & Mental:
- Up to 25% travel to meet clients, attend company meetings and participate in trade and marketing events, also required to attend virtual/on-line events.
- Work normal business hours and extended hours when necessary.
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting, for prolonged periods
- Regular use of office equipment such as a computer/laptop and monitor computer screens
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.