Tasks in the role
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product - a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Sales Analyst role for those who can find a common language with anyone in the world.
- Understand and solve problems as they arise within the sales process.
- Develop and execute ideas for generating more revenue.
- Work with various teams to route leads to sales reps in an efficient and effective way.
- Leverage data to provide insight and recommendations to senior leadership that align with company objectives.
- Develop monthly and quarterly performance reports that highlight successes and opportunities within the sales organization.
Who we are looking for
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- 3+ years of professional working experience in a fast growing SaaS organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, IT Management, or other related fields.
- Advanced proficiency of data analysis using SQL, Microsoft Excel, Tableau. Being able to tell a story with the data.
- Experience working on large scale projects as well as being an individual contributor to the organization.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as with a team.
A bit about the team
- You have experience working with sales teams and customer success teams.
- You have knowledge of Salesforce or a comparable CRM platform.
- You have advanced programming knowledge of any programming language (SQL, Python, Java, etc.) (preferred but not required).
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
The Sales Analyst will be responsible for being a key member of the sales operations team, supporting data management, reporting, performance measuring, and problem resolution. This person will work closely with sales executives, sales managers, and the Director of Salesto ensure the integrity of our data systems and provide accurate reporting to management. This position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, a professional attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
Finally, a little more about our company
- Work format Choice: It's up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%.
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea.
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist