At Compassus, we know that caring for our teammates is the first step in caring for our patients. We are committed to providing Care for Who You Are and What You Need to balance work and life including flexible scheduling, a supportive family-focused culture and first-class compensation and benefits.
Your position perks as a Hospice Care Consultant
- Supportive and welcoming team
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Health, dental, vision
- Generous Paid Time Off plan that increases with tenure
- Wellness reimbursements for physicals and gym memberships
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company contributions)
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid parental leave with tenure for birth, adoption, and foster parents
- Voluntary long-term care, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Local and national award programs
- Referral bonus program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Corporate discount program w/access to >300,000 businesses
- Company assistance program supporting teammates in times of need
As a critical member of our care team, our Hospice Care Consultants make a meaningful difference in our patients' lives everyday by:
- Increasing the number of people who receive the gift of hospice and palliative care
- Initiating the process to help a patient and family start hospice services
- Educating physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals and other healthcare partners on the life-changing benefits of hospice care
- Ensuring patients facing life-limiting illnesses have access to the care and support they need to live each day to its fullest with comfort, dignity, and quality of life
- Proactively building positive relationships with referring physicians; facilities; case managers discharge planners and social workers in hospitals and skilled nursing facilities; and other health care providers
- Coordinating public education and communication efforts to increase community outreach
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's in Business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous successful related experience, including five plus years of related industry experience, of which included a successful track record in customer relationship and account management in the appropriate industry segment.
- Proven selling and customer relationship management skills with the ability to navigate a sales process to include stakeholders/partners.
- Strong clinical knowledge, with the confidence to knowledgably engage key stakeholders such as physicians, clinical staff, nurses, and department managers to present a value proposition.
- Professional presence that influences desired results with both external and internal stakeholders.
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
- A valid driver's license and auto liability insurance.
Care for Who I Am is Caring for Who We Are. Together We Are:
Welcoming everyone. Empowering belonging. Allying for inclusivity. Removingbarriers. Engaging community.
WE ARE fostering an inclusive environment where every teammate matters and can be their best selves.
WE ARE becoming a reflection of our patients, families, and partners.
WE ARE transforming care at home for every community serve.
Estimated salary range $42859 - $93500 / year. Actual salary will vary by geographic location and experience.