Hi there! We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product-a platform for digital marketers. And this is our Vice President, Global Revenue Operations role for those who can find a common language with anyone in the world.
In this role, you will be instrumental in working with the sales and customer organizations. This role is charged with analyzing the business, making improvement recommendations, and managing our go-to-market teams' operational elements. Your team will focus on planning and analytics, developing strategy, identifying efficiencies, and leading the enablement efforts. for the sales and customer operations departments
Tasks in the role
Lead the Global Revenue Operations organization and counsel the Chief Sales Officer and SVP of Customer Success.
Ongoing development and analysis of financial plans and objectives, including those aligned with the FP&A team.
Lead the enablement function for Sales, Account Managers, and Customer Success reps for onboarding new reps, ongoing soft-skill development, technology training, and management development.
Establish sales/account management compensation program rules, policies, and procedures and administer compensation plans.
Partner with leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement; foster an environment of continuous improvement.
Consult with leadership to define optimal performance measurements and performance management programs to help ensure sales organization success.
Partner with leadership to define strategy & planning, including org structure, go-to-market motion, KPIs, Headcount needs, and investments.
Deliver operational excellence in pipeline, forecast, and reporting by delivering analytics and insights to sales & finance leadership that measure key business drivers.
Drive annual planning process across global sales organization, including business modeling, territory planning, and compensation design, in close partnership with sales, finance, and other cross-functional leadership.
Lead all cross-functional initiatives that impact sales, including technology implementations, M&A integration, and quarterly board preparation.
Leveraging data, identifying gaps in our current systems/processes, and recommending improvements to drive revenue growth, promote scalability, and ensure operational efficiency.
Oversee and optimize the go-to-market technology stack, recommending new tools and facilitating discussions with vendors. Along with this, monitor and drive a high degree of data integrity in Salesforce and other tools to ensure the team can make key business decisions with confidence.
Who we are looking for
- 15+ years of Sales and/or Sales Operations leadership experience in a similar size, scale, and pace.
- Business-to-Business (B2B) software product/technology company-transactional/volume experience preferred.
- Executive presence, combined with the ability to envision the 'art of the possible,' with the acumen and earned trust factor to influence/convince key stakeholders to embark upon those journeys.
- Experience with a large sales and customer success tech stack-current stack: salesforce.com, Chorus, SalesLoft, Seismic, Tableau, Calendly, Marketo, Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, Jira.
- Proven track record of developing sales strategies and clearly and effectively communicating those strategies to the C-Suite.
- Passion for collaborating horizontally and vertically within an organization comprised of diverse groups of people, combined with the ability to adeptly navigate various points of view and interests.
- Experience managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives, leveraging standard SaaS sales metrics and benchmarking.
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth-enabling initiatives for rapidly scaling organizations.
- Well-organized, strong communication skills and ability to manage and influence direct and indirect reports with high motivation for continuous improvement and ability to drive impact.
- Business intelligence, analytics, and data science experience.
- Enablement team leadership experience is preferred.
A bit about the team
The VP of Global Revenue Operations will report directly to the Chief Sales Officer. In this role, you will be an operations business partner to Semrush's Executive Team and share (with subordinates) business partner responsible for the broader management team.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- You share our common values: Trust, because we prefer to speak up and be our true selves; Sense of Ownership, because it's not worth wasting time on something you don't believe in; and enthusiasm for Constant Changes, because we are always looking to make things better
- Work format FLEX: This offer stands for the "hybrid" work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh.
Finally, a little more about our company
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%.
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea.
- Free Parking for employees (Prudential Center) - add for Boston only.
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 14 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Senior Executive Talent Acquisition