Back to search results
PT Associate Center Store Replenishment - 6102
| The GIANT Company|
United States, Charles Town
|May 26, 2023|
Address: USA-WV-Charles Town-190 Flowing Springs Road
Store Code: GC - Store Mgrs (2600618)
At The GIANT Company we're committed to making our store?s and facilities better every day for our team members, customers, and communities. It's our secret recipe for success and it guides everything we do. We put our customers first, do what's right, win together, and make ideas happen. As a team member here, that's exactly what you'll help us do. You'll share your ideas, learn new skills?, and really make a difference for not only your team, but for your customers and your community.
At The GIANT Company, we are passionate about building strong families and healthy communities, serving millions of neighbors across Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and New Jersey. We are committed to being an inclusive place to work and shop. Our shared values of care, courage, integrity, teamwork, and humor guide our work as we embrace the unique talents and differences of every team member. We also take pride in connecting families for a better future. If you're ready for a purposeful career, join our GIANT family. You'll help us make a difference while making some great connections and friendships along the way.
The primary purpose of this job is to unload trucks, break down pallets, restack U-boats, move out U-boats, and put up new stock. The team member works backstock to include DSD vendor backstock on non-delivery days. The team member replenishes shelves from mass and end displays. The team member breaks down cartons, bails cardboard, faces or presents store, and moves or stacks pallets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Load U-boat with stocking items
* Stock and replenish shelves from backstock
* Stock and replenish mass or end displays, rotate product, and present shelving as requested by store management or replenishment lead
* Remove out of code items using most efficient methods for rotation.
Please note, this is not an exhaustive list of all job tasks that may be assigned throughout the course of employment.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
* Must be able to communicate and understand company policies and safety regulations in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner.
* Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must meet the company performance standards for the job including but not limited to regular attendance.
* Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
* Shift hours: minimum 4-hour shifts or more depending upon business needs
* Job cycles: continual max
* Lift/carry: 50 lbs.
* Stand 55%, sit 0%, walk 45%
* Category IV: lifting, carrying, P/P up to 50 lbs.
* Max pull static: 20 lbs.
* Team members are responsible for understanding company policy and procedures as promulgated in the policy and procedure manual and the team member handbook.
* Know MSDS information about all materials used during work.
* Must complete and follow Lockout/Tagout training.
* Must complete and follow Confined Space training.
* Must complete Right-to-Know training.
The GIANT Company is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 318967_external_USA-WV-Charles-Town_5232023