Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Overnight Baker - 6463
| The GIANT Company|
United States, Pennsylvania, Gilbertsville
|November 21, 2023|
Address: USA-PA-Gilbertsville-173 Holly Road
Store Code: GC - Store Mgrs (2600497)
At The GIANT Company we're committed to making our store?s and facilities better every day for our team members, customers, and communities. It's our secret recipe for success and it guides everything we do. We put our customers first, do what's right, win together, and make ideas happen. As a team member here, that's exactly what you'll help us do. You'll share your ideas, learn new skills?, and really make a difference for not only your team, but for your customers and your community.
At The GIANT Company, we are passionate about building strong families and healthy communities, serving millions of neighbors across Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and New Jersey. We are committed to being an incusive place to work and shop. Our shared values of care, courage, integrity, teamwork. and humor guide our work as we embrace the unique talents and differences of every team member. We also take pride in connecting families for a better future. If you're ready for a purposeful career, join our GIANT family. You'll help us make a difference while making some great connections and friendships along the way.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Promptly, at the start of the shift, the team member will review the work schedule, check the equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled, comply with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements, and otherwise prepare for duties.
* Assemble and mix ingredients, place mix on trays, put trays in racks, push racks to oven, and bake goods.
* Package and wrap baked goods, print labels, label baked goods, clean display cases, and put fresh goods into cases.
* Clean and sanitize all work surfaces, all tools and equipment, all display cases, and all floors and counters.
* Track and record loss.
* Must demonstrate proper food safety and sanitation work habits.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
* Must have valid identification.
* Must be able to read, write, and communicate in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with company policies and safety regulations.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
* Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
* Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
* Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
* Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
* Must meet the company performance standards for the job including but not limited to regular attendance.
* Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
* 1 year of work experience or technical training preferred.
* Must complete the in-house forklift-training program (this is a job specific requirement).
*Shift hours: minimum 4-hour shifts or more depending upon business needs
*Job cycles: continual max
*Lift/carry: 50 lbs.
*Stand 55%, sit 0%, walk 45%
*Category IV: lifting, carrying, P/P up to 50 lbs.
*Max pull static: 20 lbs.
The GIANT Company is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 297570_external_USA-PA-Gilbertsville