Job posting has expiredBack to search results
| Honda North America|
|paid time off, paid holidays, sick time, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), relocation assistance|
United States, Ohio, Marysville
|December 08, 2023|
Honda Development and Manufacturing of America, LLC.
Location: Marysville, OH
What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it's a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company which serves as a source of "power" that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize "the joy and freedom of mobility" by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a "zero environmental footprint."
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda's, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
The Equipment Engineer will have responsibility for maintaining a high running efficiency and low mean time between failure (MTBF) for responsible equipment. The Equipment engineer will investigate and implement business plan or end-of-life projects to maintain or improve running efficiency of the assembly department.
* Perform Problem Solving/ Root Cause Analysis - Complete problem-solving analysis, investigations, report writing, and containment/repair activity with speed
* Maintain Equipment on-line - Study equipment performance and reliability and develop solutions for increasing uptime
* Install new equipment - Develop Business plan and manage projects to implement new equipment for continuous improvement activities
Who we are seeking:
Required Work Experience:
* 0-6 years' dependent upon education level
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent relevant work experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
* Knowledge of Assembly manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of Mechanical Systems and 3D CAD software
* General engineering principles as it relates to assembly equipment
* Project Management Skills
* Ability to work within a team environment
* Ability to communicate clearly to multiple layers of management
Additional Position Factors:
* Manufacturing environment where able to physically perform jobs on the assembly line. (Lifting >10lbs, walking/standing 8 hrs/day, etc)
* Flexibility to work different shifts
* Work OT as requested (<5 hours/week)
* Travel 1-4 trips/year both domestic and international
At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers, associates, and communities. We are Honda!
What differentiates Honda and make us an employer of choice?
* Competitive base salary
* Annual Bonus
* Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, personal days
* 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
* Relocation assistance (if eligible)
* Advancement opportunities
* Career mobility
* Education reimbursement for continued learning
* Training and Development programs
* Wellbeing program
* Community service and engagement programs
* Product programs
* Free drinks onsite
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.