The QA Process Lead will support operations for the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). As a Leader in the organization, the successful candidate will be expected to collaborate and coordinate with a geographically distributed team while working independently to design, test, and implement IT management and implementation process models and industry best practices to accelerate digital modernization across the enterprise. The QA process lead will work closely with the performance management lead to ensure all activities across the program follow documented industry standard best practices, facilitate meeting or exceeding all performance objectives, and incorporate continuous improvement and innovation.
The successful candidate will:
- Perform due diligence and knowledge transfer of incumbent/customer personnel to identify near-term improvements to management and engineering processes
- Develop process flows, conduct root cause analysis investigations, and perform internal audits.
- Evaluate processes, tools, and technology capabilities to identify opportunities for continual innovation and improvement
- Lead the identification, management, and adoption of technical innovations and the innovation process
- Assess engineering artifacts and develops models of systems using industry leading tool suites and innovation process techniques
- Work closely with operations and cybersecurity teams to enhance scalability, increase productivity, and accelerate delivery speed of IT services using industry standards including Lean Six Sigma methods
- Tailor and optimize IT management methodologies, processes, and tools to accelerate innovation throughput using measurable systems engineering modeling techniques
- Provide technical advice and guidance to senior managers regarding the creation and implementation of new methods and techniques
- Attend Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) with industry leading engineers across multiple disciplines
- Document potential Continual Innovation and Improvement (CI2) opportunities to include identifying mission benefits, cost savings, productivity gains, staff reductions, etc.
- Ensure adherence to all Leidos standards, policies, and best practices; including execution of internal audits per EngineeringEdge Tailored Process Baseline requirements.
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and 8+ years of prior relevant work experience within IT
- Experienced with the implementation and operation of ITSM processes aligned with ITIL IV
- Understanding of key ITSM processes including Incident Management, Problem Management, and Continual Service Improvement
- DoD 8570 IAT or IAM Level IIIcertification
- Excellent communication skillswithall levels of stakeholders
- Knowledge and familiarity with the fundamental of agile project management
- Manage multiple assignments, changing priorities, and work independently with little oversight
- Experience with cybersecurity metrics, inspection metrics, and enterprise risk management measures via dashboard for situational awareness
- Knowledge of Lean Six-Sigma/Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
- Experience maintaining Improvement Plans which consists of approve mitigations; participates in self-assessments and surveys; implement and track corrective action plans for all reportable findings
- Experience auditing to external quality standards such as ISO or CMMI or specifications
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint & Visio)
- ITIL IV Certification
- ISO trained; strong knowledge of quality methodologies, tools, etc.
- Lean Six Sigma green belt or higher certification
- DOEand/or NNSAsite experience strongly preferred
- 3+ years experience with one or more industry leading automation and SOAR tools/platform
- Knowledge of Department of Energy (DOE) and/or NNSA security policies and procedures
- Experienceworkingin both Classified and Unclassified operations
- Experience working within Managed Service environments
- Knowledge of and/or experience with SD 205.1
- Travel up to 10%
**Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active DOE L or Secret Clearance (or higher) to be considered for thisrole.**
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.