The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining the Salesforce platform. This individual will ensure the system is optimized to support business processes, user needs, and data integrity. This includes configuring and customizing the platform, creating and managing user accounts, designing and implementing workflows, maintaining security settings, and providing user support and training. By overseeing the day-to-day operations of Salesforce, the administrator will play a vital role in enabling effective customer relationship management and helping the organization derive maximum value from the platform.
NORMAL DAY-TO-DAY WORK
- Configure and customize Salesforce to align with business processes and requirements. This involves creating and modifying fields, objects, page layouts, record types, and validation rules to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Design and implement workflows, approval processes, and automation using tools like Process Builder and Flow. Streamline business processes and reduce manual tasks by automating routine actions.
- Set up security measures, including sharing rules, permission sets, and data security settings, to safeguard sensitive information. Ensure compliance with data protection regulations and internal policies.
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications and systems using tools like APIs and middleware. Ensure seamless data flow and information sharing across platforms.
- Identify and resolve technical issues, user problems, and system errors. Provide timely support and troubleshooting to address user concerns and maintain system stability.
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce releases and updates. Plan, test, and execute platform upgrades while minimizing disruptions to user operations.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of system configurations, customizations, and processes. This documentation serves as a reference for future maintenance and training purposes.
- Identify opportunities to optimize processes, enhance user experience, and drive innovation within the Salesforce ecosystem. Recommend and implement best practices and improvements to maximize the platform's value.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including business users, developers, and management, to gather requirements, communicate changes, and align Salesforce solutions with organizational goals.
Here are a few skills you MUST have to be qualified for this position.
- Minimum 4 - 6 years of experience administering Salesforce basic configuration, user management, and support tasks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce configuration, customization, and administration, including managing objects, fields, profiles, roles, and permissions.
- Willingness to stay updated with the latest Salesforce releases, features, and best practices to ensure the platform's optimal usage. Commitment to continually develop professionally and pursue additional Salesforce certifications to stay current in the field.
- Ability to function in a Consumer business environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: PC, copier, telephone, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer printer)
- Travel required on occasion.
Here are a few qualities we'd LIKE for you to have to make you more suited for this position.
- BA/BS in computer science, information technology, or business administration, or related degree.
- Possession of Salesforce Administrator certifications such as Salesforce Certified Administrator or similar credentials.
- Proven track record of successfully analyzing business processes, user requirements, and system configurations to recommend improvements and optimizations.
LGFCU & CIVIC'S CULTURE
Our organizations believe we can all do well by doing good. We value the contributions of diverse minds and prioritize the success and wellbeing of our employees. We also believe every person in our organization plays a role in supporting a healthy environment and helping to achieve our goal of prosperity for all. To this end, we recruit bright, energetic, and talented people to be members of our team. In return, we offer a dynamic workplace that presents opportunities for professional advancement and individual growth. We strive to always display integrity, self-awareness, courage, and respect for one another while continuing to seek opportunities to learn. We really believe that when our employees succeed, our community wins.
If you have questions about this position description, please feel welcome to ask. You can reach our HR at:
LGFCU Human Resources
3600 Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609