Leidos Corporate Group is looking for a Software License Administrator with an IT Asset Management background to to join our IT Asset Management (ITAM) team located in Reston, VA. As a core member of the ITAM team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing management of a multimillion-dollar software portfolio for Leidos' CIO Services Organization. You will be responsible for supporting license allocation and budget reconciliation for one or more Software Service Centers.This includes monitoring new purchase and change requests and allocating licenses in vendor or Leidos portal. This role may interface with other CIO Services teams (as you order/renew contracts and manage assets), the Business Management Managers (as you reconcile organizational budgets and present variance analyses to senior leadership), and budget owners.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Allocate licenses in manufacturer or Leidos tools/portals.
- Allocate software Entitlements in ServiceNow.
- Perform inventory and reclamation of software licenses regularly
- Establish and document a process for license reconciliation and reclamation
- Monitor expenditures and recommend appropriate course of action when issues are identified.
- Assess the impact of strategic financial decisions and present recommendations to leadership
- Design, develop and implement methods and strategies to continually improve processes
- Assist business managers with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables that track and communicate the impact of Software usage/Service Centers and key business metrics
- Perform ad hoc analysis and prepare presentation materials as requested
- Contributor to the software development lifecycle by participating in requirements gathering sessions, and user acceptance testing.
- Other duties include making recommendations for cost reduction and process improvements (with an emphasis on automation), participating in meetings with leadership to address questions related to the software budget, and supporting the quarterly and annual budgeting process.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of IT Asset Management experience, which should include prior experience with software license management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products - including Excel pivot tables
- Ability to handle difficult or unexpected situations as well as complex business challenges
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
Pay Range:Pay Range $49,400.00 - $89,300.00
- Experience with ServiceNow SAMPro module
- Experience participating in the software development process.
- Experience documenting Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Experience leading a team.
- ServiceNow certification
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.