Assistant Support Teacher- Young Infant Classroom
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.
Hourly compensation is $18.00-$21.00/hour
- Set Schedule (8:30-5:30) Monday- Friday
- Closed Weekends, Nights and Holidays
- 80 hours accrued PTO, paid holidays, and state sick leave
- Paid Week Off for Winter Break (Christmas through New Year's Day)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Supplementary plans
- 401(K) with 4% matching
- $500 Signing Bonus after 90 days
- Career path with paid training for additional certifications
- Supportive leadership team and family environment
- BONUS and Incentive opportunities
- School location is
Build a brighter future for all children.
Teaching is more than a job. It's an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and compassion in children-all while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning. As a Preschool Teacher at the
Primrose School of Castle Rock you'll create a fun, safe environment with a daily schedule designed to develop children's confidence and independence. You'll help guide these little ones through small group instruction as they grow their ability to absorb new content and understand increasingly complex information.
Must meet basic requirements of local childcare regulatory agency
- CDA, EQUIT, Pyramid Plus, Colorado Level 1
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional, and creative needs of young children
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
Make a difference every day.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each child.
- Help children learn about language and literacy, science, life skills, and more.
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from the research-informed Balanced Learning curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about the world around them.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's behavior.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Castle Rock and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee, determines is necessary.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.
Primrose School of Castle Rock, you bring the passion, and we'll give you all the tools and training to be successful. Our Balanced Learning approach was developed with early learning experts. It provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time in the classroom on forming connections with the children-and spend your time outside of school focused on yourself.
Classrooms come fully stocked with everything you need, and our supportive Leadership Team works every day to create a safe, healthy environment and a culture where all children and team members can thrive.
And if that's not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something new and see their face light up with excitement.