Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Preschool Lead Teacher
| Primrose School|
|paid holidays, sick time, 401(k)|
United States, Colorado, Castle Rock
|September 27, 2023|
Lead Teacher- Preschool Classroom
Build a brighter future for all children.
Teaching is more than a job. It's an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity, and compassion in children-all while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning. As a Lead Preschool Teacher at the Primrose School of Castle Rock you'll create a fun, safe environment with a daily schedule designed to develop children's confidence and independence. You'll help guide these little ones through small group instruction as they grow their ability to absorb new content and understand increasingly complex information.
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.
**$500.00 Signing Bonus after 90 days of employment**
- Hourly compensation is $21-$24/hour
- Set Schedule (Monday- Friday 7:30am-4:30pm)
- Closed Weekends, Nights and Holidays
- 80 Hours PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Paid week off for Winter Break (week of Christmas to New Years Day)
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k with 4% match after 6 months of employment
- Paid educational assistance for career path in attaining ECE certifications
-Positive culture with incentives, bonus opportunities and work life balance
- Supportive leadership team and family environment
- School location is 5885 New Abbey Lane Castle Rock, CO 80108. 303-663-0333
Make a difference every day.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.
At the Primrose School of Castle Rock, you bring the passion, and we'll give you all the tools and training to be successful. Our Balanced Learning approach was developed with early learning experts. It provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time in the classroom on forming connections with the children-and spend your time outside of school focused on yourself.
Classrooms come fully stocked with everything you need, and our supportive Leadership Team works every day to create a safe, healthy environment and a culture where all children and team members can thrive.
And if that's not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something new and see their face light up with excitement!
Compensation: $21.00 - $24.00 per hour