GA-30115-Primrose School of Harmony on the Lakes
Assistant Director of Operations
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.
Primrose School of Harmony on the Lakes is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic professional as
Assistant Director of Operations. This role will drive marketing, sales, and collaborate with senior leadership to build enrollment in a professional, supported and results-driven environment while delivering a positive, customer-based experience based on Primrose Schools Excellence in Learning!
- Assists the Director with the necessary management responsibilities to ensure maximum enrollment and effective cost control to produce profit.
- Effectively markets school to drive enrollment process through inquiries, providing school tours and parent orientations
- Develops and executes strategic sales plan for leads from various sources to lead inquiries into an admission funnel with consistent connections and follow up
- Provides detailed information to parents based on Primrose School standards, compliance, while building meaningful relationships
- Strong utilization of technology through project management systems, Outlook, Google Suite, calendar management, and effective email communications
- Manage, reviews, and maintains school enrollment data in applicable platforms
- Possess the ability to adapt to school needs and utilize varying skills. Willingness to assist in the classroom, front desk, greet families, etc.
- Knowledge of and adherence to Georgia employment laws and compliance
- Provide superior customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Assumes responsibility to manage operations of the school in the Directors absence.
- Monday-Friday, Closed Weekends, Nights and Holidays
- Supportive leadership team and family environment
- Robust PTO allowances
- Additional time off for Winter Break (Week of Christmas to New Years Day)
- Paid major holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA- No wait period
- $500 employer stipend provided for selection of medical benefits
- 401(k) with 4% matching after 90 days
- A bachelor's degree, in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or related field is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and use of desktop computer, Excel, Outlook, Google Suite, project and calendar management and adapt to care manage software platform (Procare)
- Extensive knowledge of state licensing regulations
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and advice
- Able to work with others harmoniously
- Solution and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
Salary $42,000-$48,000, depending on experience and education
404 Argonne Terrace, Holly Springs, GA 30115
Please visit our website to learn more about Primrose Schools Balanced Learning approaches at https://www.primroseschools.com/
Compensation: $42,000.00 - $48,000.00 per year