Quality Analysis Engineer
| Honda North America|
|paid time off, paid holidays, sick time, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), relocation assistance|
United States, Indiana, Greensburg
|November 20, 2023|
Honda Development and Manufacturing of America, LLC.
Quality Analysis Engineer
Location: Greensburg, Indiana
What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it's a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company which serves as a source of "power" that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize "the joy and freedom of mobility" by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a "zero environmental footprint."
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda's, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
The Quality Analysis Engineer will be responsible for overall quality activities pertaining to White Body & Sellable Units including but not limited to accuracy of parts supplied & in-house as well as in-house assembly.
* Evaluate part and weld comp accuracy condition relative to white body and CBU quality results
* Support in-house equipment verification. Part fit confirmation for Quality Maturation
* Confirm equipment and part accuracy as needed, by CMM
* Portable CMM use to collect and analyze data for problem investigation including WB, Comps, part level
* Part fit analysis includes data collection and summary
* Problem tracking development/Countermeasure implementation with follow-up plan (PDCA)
* Respond to White Body Accuracy issues that impair in-house, downstream customer's ability to complete their process
* Supports coordination of containment of not conforming weld production
* Support New Model Body Quality Maturation, as needed, including OT, weekends, and off shifts
* Support process installation and equipment repair, maint., and modification to ensure consistent quality product
Who we are seeking:
Required Work Experience:
* 3 months co-op/ internship experience in an industrial environment
* Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or MET
* Microsoft Office skills
* Basic fabrication skills
At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers, associates, and communities. We are Honda!
What differentiates Honda and make us an employer of choice?
* Competitive base salary
* Annual Bonus
* Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, personal days
* 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
* Relocation assistance (if eligible)
* Advancement opportunities
* Career mobility
* Education reimbursement for continued learning
* Training and Development programs
* Wellbeing program
* Community service and engagement programs
* Product programs
* Free drinks onsite
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.