You may be eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $15,000
Join our team as a full-time, day Nuclear MedicineTechnologist in Tulsa, OK
Fulfilling your purpose begins here:
People First, Always. Here's how we take care of our people:
- Medical, vision, dental health insurance, health savings account / flexible spending, competitive pay, paid time off, 401k retirement plan with company match, employee assistance program and more
Your team is bigger than your department:
- Hillcrest Medical Center is the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System with hospitals and clinics serving northeastern Oklahoma. Every day, Hillcrest Medical Center team members fulfill our purpose of caring for others. We accomplish this by hiring talented, skilled, compassionate, and dedicated team members - people like you who seek to make a difference in the lives of others. Our hospital offers you opportunities to grow while transforming lives, plus incentives and assistance to get you there. We celebrate your successes, recognize your value, and believe in your ability to help bring positive change throughout northeastern Oklahoma.
- At Hillcrest HealthCare System, we believe healthcare is a team sport and every player has something to contribute. We show compassion, celebrate differences and treat one another with respect.
- Coordinate radiopharmaceuticals for patient procedures.
- Administer radiopharmaceuticals and medications for patient imaging and therapeutic procedures
- Explain the imaging procedure to patients
- Must maintain a high standard of imaging and positioning to acquire a quality scan.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in operating the PACS Computer System.
- Participate in performance improvement initiatives.
- Assist with other activities as deemed necessary for the operation of the department
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (A.R.R.T.) with advanced certification in Nuclear Medicine or the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (N.M.T.C.B.) or be a graduate of an approved School of Nuclear Medicine Technology and be registry eligible.
- If registry eligible upon hire, you must become registered within one year of employment and maintain registry while employed.
- Must be available for 24-hour call back with a 60-minute response time.