Join our team as a PRN, Surgical Tech Extern in Tyler, TX.
Fulfilling your purpose begins here:
People First, Always. Here's how we take care of our people:
- Competitive salaries, support teams and growth opportunities.
Your team is bigger than your department:
- UT Health Tyler, the flagship hospital of the system, has 502 licensed beds specializing in advanced acute care medicine. Our hospital includes a 24-hour ER with Level 1 trauma center, a comprehensive stroke center, more than 500 physicians and a full complement of subspecialty groups.
- We believe healthcare is a team sport and every player has something to contribute. We show compassion, celebrate differences and treat one another with respect.
- Performs direct and/or indirect age-specific patient care activities within validated skill sets as assigned.
- Participates in team activities to facilitate completion of daily assignments.
- Participates in opportunities to increase knowledge and skills for improved performance and/or productivity.
- Participates in improving the quality of direct patient care and/or related activities to help achieve optimal perioperative patient outcomes and satisfaction with service. Provides for good customer service for all customers.
- Maintains a heightened awareness and demonstrated concern for the impact that supplies, equipment, and/or time utilization has on achieving the fiscal objectives of Surgical Services.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Currently enrolled in accredited Surgical Technology program
- CPR certified