Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestle is the place for you. Nestle USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestle's presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We're determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
In this Sr Analyst role, you will be supporting the Meals divisions. You will play a crucial role in aligning in-depth expertise of the SRM levers with deep commercial experience, translating how each SRM lever individually and in aggregate supports different Division and Channels/Customer teams to help them achieve their business goals.
- Supporting the execution of SRM deployment across divisions with thorough understanding of landscape, opportunities and trends
- Work cross-functionally with division stakeholders, accounts and brands to identify profitable initiatives and opportunities
- Understand the impact decisions will have on the commercial landscape
- Support division teams to embed SRM expertise across the commercial planning process (MBS. ICP, MBP)
- Support development of Price/Promo capabilities across divisions:
- Drive multi-lens market analyses for price and promo opportunity identification and impact estimation
- Support identification of pricing opportunities and develop pricing scenarios with Brand/Sales to optimize pricing architecture
- Support recommendations on price and promo per channel/customer and improvements to deliver agreed upon targets, as well as driving the SRM enablers (data, system, process and capabilities) agenda
- Monitor pricing execution and perform robust post-promo analysis and optimization
- Develop deep understanding of pricing (slope, curves, elasticities) and promotion (tactics, purpose, ROI, incrementality)
- Drive promo strategy, continuously monitor post-event performance, and provide real-time actionable recommendations on marketplace intelligence, pre-event analysis, and gap closing
- Support the definition and execution of Price-Pack Architecture across divisions:
- Support definition and execution of optimized Pack Price architecture (right pack at the right price in the right channel & ensuring profit expectations of both Nestle & customer are satisfied) through fully understanding consumer, shopper & customer needs across prioritized channels
- Continually monitor for PPA optimization opportunities
- Support deep dive into the business, using analytics to uncover growth opportunities and refined competitive positioning, including pricing opportunities, pack size opportunities, to help NUSA win in our current categories
- Define and execute Mix & Assortment across divisions:
- Support and drive choices about which parts of our portfolio to drive in which channels/customers to win profitable share and growth
In this role you will be expected to:
- Support high-level SRM strategy across a set of division stakeholders
- Leverage data and analytics from the SRM toolkit to create presentations with a drive to action mindset
- Have deep understanding on the business drivers & KPIs, and how the SRM levers directly or indirectly impacts them
- Provide holistic, end-to-end view of the challenges and opportunities to implement and improve SRM capabilities across divisions
- Be a driven self-starter, identifying opportunities and being accountable for the execution of the initiatives
This Senior Analyst role will report to the Manager, SRM and will partner closely with division teams to optimize price, promo, PPA, and mix for the Meals division.
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of Business experience preferred, experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry a plus.
- 1+ years related Strategic Pricing experience preferred
- Strong track record in analytic or commercial sales/marketing roles, commercial acumen is key
- Drives confidence and momentum by providing the context and data / insights for others to think, decide and act
- Understanding of one or more of: tool development, syndicated data, promotional effectiveness, sales finance
- Familiarity with multiple data sources e.g. syndicated sales data, financial data, and consumer data
- Experience with Excel, IRI, PowerBI, PowerPoint to solve business problems
- Ability to transform data/insights into a compelling story with specific recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across functions; collaborating with brand/category teams and other key internal/external stakeholders; effective in influencing wide variety of stakeholders
- Need commercial experience (finance and/or sales) to guide internal conversations with sales/finance and external conversations with distributors/retailers
- Understands the impact decisions will have on commercial landscape across the NUSA organization
- Analytical thought partner who can determine which data is relevant to create actionable and measurable insights
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestle. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestle seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestle home.
The Nestle Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.