Job posting has expired
| Leidos Inc
United States, D.C., Washington
20 MacDill Boulevard Southeast (Show on map)
|December 08, 2023
The Leidos Intelligence Group has an exciting opportunity in Reston, VA and Washington, DC. The Network Administrator will be part of an elite team of IT professionals to helping maintain and secure the enterprise environment for the Intelligence customer. Various experience needed, from mid to senior.
*Analyzes user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop UC/VoIP requirements specifications
* Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
* Analyzes network requirements and capacity and leads design and development activities
* Provides technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology
* Incorporates new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
* Develops network architecture and network design documentation
* Guides network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of UC/VoIP engineering management plans and network integration and test plans
* Design and perform integration of new technologies
* Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems when required.
* Interacts with the Government regarding UC/VoIP Engineering technical considerations
#ECS3Pay Range:Pay Range $68,900.00 - $124,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.