Program Coordination Specialist
| Honda North America|
|paid time off, paid holidays, sick time, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), relocation assistance|
United States, Ohio, Anna
|November 20, 2023|
Honda Development and Manufacturing of America, LLC.
Program Coordination Specialist
Location: Anna, Ohio
What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it's a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company which serves as a source of "power" that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize "the joy and freedom of mobility" by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a "zero environmental footprint."
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda's, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
Representing AEP as the QMS Subject Matter Expert (SME), lead and manage department compliance by promoting and guaranteeing adherence to Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.
* Develop best practice for QMS Unit and enhance Quality Management System knowledge to share with department associates to ensure comprehension and compliance
* Set department documentation systems and requirements to maintain consistency with HDMA, North American (NA) and Global Quality Standards.
* Establish document systems for the QMS unit to assure required documents and records are controlled and retained.
* Communicate Quality Management System (QMS) activities and change points to enhance understanding and awareness for Department's leadership
* Lead department internal reviews to assess production systems, processes, and requirements of the Quality Management System. (QMS) and initiate Best Practice Review
* Lead department activity to effectively execute internal and external audits. Interface with external Auditors representing both Dept and Plant
* Review internal and external (UTAC or other Honda companies) audit findings to understand system gaps and apply countermeasure to prevent similar failures.
* Lead collaborative problem solving and countermeasure activities to establish continuous improvement and Best Practice across AEP.
* Manage Department Record retention system in compliance with documented Master Record Control Ledger.
* Develop capability of self, colleagues, and team through training, mentoring, and sharing best practice
Who we are seeking:
Required Work Experience:
* Minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience, including minimum of 1 year of related auditing experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant manufacturing and auditing experience
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Dealing with conflict and empowerment to escalate (consensus building skills)
* Knowledge of QMS
* Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team
* Demonstrated ability to respond immediately to production floor needs and requirements
* Basic computer skills
* Demonstrated knowledge of the SEQCDM guidelines / requirements within area of responsibility
* Ability to manage time and multi-task
* Business Plan knowledge
Additional Position Factors:
* 0-10% travel requirement for training and offsite support as needed
* Daily, weekly and holiday overtime as required (will vary)
* Able to work/ support varying shifts as requested
At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers, associates, and communities. We are Honda!
What differentiates Honda and make us an employer of choice?
* Competitive base salary
* Annual Bonus
* Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, personal days
* 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
* Relocation assistance (if eligible)
* Advancement opportunities
* Career mobility
* Education reimbursement for continued learning
* Training and Development programs
* Wellbeing program
* Community service and engagement programs
* Product programs
* Free drinks onsite
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.