AHM IT Program Analyst
| Honda North America|
|paid time off, paid holidays, sick time, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), relocation assistance|
United States, Ohio, Marysville
|November 21, 2023|
American Honda Motor Co
AHM IT Program Analyst
Location: Hybrid/ Marysville OH.
What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it's a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company which serves as a source of "power" that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize "the joy and freedom of mobility" by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a "zero environmental footprint."
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda's, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
This position is for the AHM IT Rotation Program. Expectations are that the associate will spend the first 12 months on the job in a remote/hybrid work-style, rotating through three (3) divisions within the AHM Information Technology Business Organization. The base of knowledge, skills, abilities and relationships gained during this time will prepare the participant for multiple opportunities to contribute and thrive within the AHM IT business unit.
Some travel expected to various locations. At the end of the rotation, the associate will be placed in a position at a Honda location within the United States.
* Participation in project activities with energy, drive and passion:
* Achieve project objectives.
* Deliver on-time, budget and quality.
* Define and prioritize assigned activities to achieve desired outcomes.
* Support the achievement of company goals, continuous improvement of processes and operations.
* Continuously support miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
* Apply continuous improvement methods to resolve quality and other problems in a timely fashion.
* Gather and analyze sufficient information prior to making decisions, including risk and long-term implications.
* Identify areas that require strengthening and bring forward to management.
* Support the strategy to improve Process and Overall Quality of the products and services that IT provides.
* Build relationships and network to achieve trust and credibility, by discovering and meeting the needs of customers.
* Learn and develop assigned skills of IT through foundational assigned learning, mentorship, immersion in assigned areas of rotation.
* Gain valuable insights into operation and execution of the IT Organization by rotating through each of the key areas.
* Provide regular status reports, present to all levels of leadership your accomplishments at end of each rotation and at end of 12-month program.
Who we are seeking:
Required Work Experience:
* Two (2) years or less of experience (preferred)
* Co-op/Internship experience (preferred)
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data and Analytics, Software Engineering and/or Management Information Systems.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (O365, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Good written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
* Highly self-motivated and organized.
Additional Position Factors:
* The associate will spend the first 12 months on the job in a remote/hybrid workstyle, rotating through three (3) divisions within the AHM Information Technology Business Organization. Some travel expected to various locations. At the end of the rotation, the associate will be placed in a position at a Honda location within the United States.
At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers, associates, and communities. We are Honda!
What differentiates Honda and make us an employer of choice?
* Competitive Base Salary
* Annual Bonus
* Overtime Pay
* Associate lease car program with a cost
* Industry leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx)
* Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, personal days
* 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
* Relocation assistance (if eligible)
* Advancement opportunities
* Career mobility
* Education reimbursement for continued learning
* Training and Development programs
* Wellbeing program
* Community service and engagement programs
* Product programs
* Free drinks onsite
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.