The Collaborative for Educational Services is seeking Site Coordinators to run the daily operations at After School programs across Western Massachusetts.
Who We Are: Experienced educators; passionate about serving all students; including those who may have not done their best work in a traditional text-based classroom.
We value: The provision of positive high-quality after-school experiences that help young people develop skills and confidence that will help them find success in school and in life. Social Justice and Equity work is central to our mission, especially in these times. We understand that all forms of oppression are damaging.
We hope that you will join us in this work!
This is you:
- You are energetic
- Has experience supervising others
- Has experience as an educator
- You are ready to think outside of the box to create dynamic before and after-school programming.
Highlights of what you will do:
- Will work with a staff of 6-10 people to engage up to 40-45 students
- Summer: Will supervise a staff of 6-10 people to engage 30 students a day in the summer program
- Potentially offer a before-school component to a small group of students during the school year
- Design homework supports specific academic content areas like ELA, math, etc.
- Schedule exciting enrichment activities for students
- Immerse yourself in the school community
We currently have programs at the following locations:
- Amherst - Middle
- Bernardston - Elementary
- Easthampton - Elementary/Middle/High School
- Granby - Elementary
- Greenfield - High School
- Northfield - Elementary
- Orange - Elementary/Middle
- Palmer - Middle
- Southampton - Elementary
- Turners Falls - Elementary
- Ware - Elementary/Middle/High
- West Springfield - Elementary/High School
Terms of Employment:
- Full-time, benefitted, 35 hours a week
- Salary: $26.01/hour
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that details an enrichment activity you would lead with students and how you would structure it.