Child and Family Recruitment Services Coordinator-Bilingual
Legacy Plaza, Tulsa, OK
# of Openings:
Responsible for assisting the Child & Family Recruitment Services team with ensuring the successful execution of recruitment initiatives for CAP Tulsa's Early Childhood Programs. Works under the direct supervision of the Assistant Director, Admissions & Recruitment with daily work direction from Child & Family Recruitment Specialists. Responsible for informing families, community partners and social services agencies of the agency's programs and family services. Ensures that clients' first contact with CAP is a positive experience. Performs duties including but not limited to accepting program applications, conducting community outreach and recruitment activities, responding to client inquiries, and utilizing databases and software applications to support program and department operation needs. Makes non-routine choices within established precedent, considering objectives, under limited supervision. Performs intermediate troubleshooting or analysis; requires interpretation of data using generally prescribed procedures. Frequent interaction to provide basic information; occasionally requiring detailed procedural explanations or technical response. No supervisory responsibilities.
- In collaboration with Child & Family Recruitment Specialists, ensure funded enrollment requirements are met using established recruitment tactics; maintain knowledge of recruitment needs and enrollment requirements.
- Assist with planning, set-up, and facilitation of Child & Family Recruitment sponsored events. Participate in resource fairs, campus events, expos, and other community-based events that target families. Some events will require attendance in the evenings and on weekends.
- Responsible for completing application intake, application interviews, data entry, and determining eligibility.
- Work with team to track, evaluate, and review waitlist data to identify where additional recruitment efforts should be deployed to increase applications.
- Develop a working knowledge of ECP Child Recruitment Initiatives to ensure identified recruitment efforts are implemented, a robust waitlist is maintained, outreach for specific target audiences is identified and viable data is collected to assist with determining current and future recruitment efforts.
- Attend partner development meetings to strengthen community relations and generate referrals to the program.
- Collaborate with recruitment team to facilitate the annual presentation of Recruitment Initiatives for the ECP Policy Council and CAP Tulsa Leadership.
- Work with team to review advertising and marketing materials and provide recommendations.
- Develop a working knowledge of enrollment processes and family enrollment meetings in order to provide enrollment information to clients.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
- Associate degree from an accredited college/university or 4 years business related experience required.
- 1-2 years of proven recruitment experience, preferably related to recruitment in the field of early childhood education or similar.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required.
- Thorough understanding of and demonstrable experience in marketing, advertising, and recruitment elements such as social media, digital media, market research, and recruitment data analytics and tools.
- Advanced computer skills, including but not limited to MS Office, web analytics and marketing software and applications.
- Internships or strong relationships within the Tulsa community, demonstrable involvement with various organizations.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, exceptional communication and writing skills; partnered with a creative mindset.
- Must have positive and team-oriented interpersonal relationship skills to maintain effective and satisfactory working relationships with intra-department and inter-department staff, vendors, clients, visitors, and contractors.
- Additional qualifications include advanced organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize, demonstrated commitment to completing assignments on a timely basis, ability to take initiative, multi-task, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions with ability to read, interpret and present information efficiently and effectively.
- Reliable transportation is necessary to deliver materials, to make presentations at partner offices, to get to recruitment and media events, etc.
In-person work and collaboration are requirements for this position. Employee is expected to physically report to assigned work site as scheduled by supervisor. At Agency discretion, this position may be allowed to engage in remote work for specified periods of time or a determined percentage of work schedule; however, this is not guaranteed. Temporary remote workdays may be approved for circumstances such as, but not limited to, inclement weather, special projects, or travel. These arrangements are approved on an as-needed basis, with no expectation of ongoing continuance. All remote work arrangements are made on a case-by-case basis, focusing first on the business needs of the organization.
Essential Physical & Mental Requirements
Work in a normal office environment. Employee is subject to standing, bending, stooping, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, and carrying objects throughout daily job performance. Intermittent effort involving lifting amounts between 5 and 25 pounds required. Driving is required frequently. Work requires moderate attention to detail and deadlines between 15% and 45% of the time. Regular and reliable attendance required.
Apply for this Position