Avnet | Diversity Employer
Avnet is a global electronic components distributor with extensive design, product, marketing and supply chain expertise for customers and suppliers at every stage of the product lifecycle. For the past 100 years, Avnet has helped its customers and suppliers around the world realize the transformative possibilities of technology. Our culture was founded on new ideas and emerging technology. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Avnet is a top 3 global distributor of electronic components, with FY21 revenue of $19 billion. Avnet serves more than 300 suppliers and 100,000 customers worldwide with operations in more than 300 locations and 70 countries in North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific.
Doing business, the right way
Since 1921, our strong values have guided how we operate and interact with our customers, suppliers and with each other. We believe that earning your trust is a privilege and doing the right thing is always the best course of action. Our Core Values, Code of Conduct and company policies reflect our commitment to doing business with integrity.
- INTEGRITY: We demonstrate honesty and trustworthiness in all we do with the highest standard of ethical behavior to guide all our actions.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS: We strive to exceed expectations in every interaction, focused on agile and innovative solutions that positively impact our global communities by creating sustainable operations today and for the future.
- OWNERSHIP: We are personally responsible and accept full accountability for delivering on our commitments.
- TEAMWORK: We work together across boundaries to delight our customers, suppliers and employees to help the company win and promote a collaborative culture.
- INCLUSIVENESS: We value and respect our people by embracing diversity of backgrounds, learning, experience and thought, creating equal opportunities across our workplace culture.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Inclusion comes first
Avnet is focused on building a culture of inclusion around the world. We recognize that our people want a sense of connectedness with their colleagues, a feeling of belonging to a community with a set of shared values and ideals. At Avnet, we aspire to celebrate our differences while considering the varying needs of our diverse employee base. We are committed to a globally focused, yet locally executed strategy to best serve both our internal and external communities.
To create awareness of diversity issues and opportunities by fostering a supportive, respectful culture where inclusive behaviors are valued and embraced as the workplace norm.
A company whose employee population reflects the diverse communities in which we live, work and do business, with an organizational culture which seeks out varying perspectives that allow the best ideas to come to light and help Avnet achieve maximum business success.
Our people make the difference.
Relationships matter. Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success. For over 100 years, the most common answer our employees have given to "What’s your favorite part about working for Avnet?" is, "the people." Not working on space shuttles. Not bringing the newest AI-powered IoT innovations to market. Our true success doesn’t come from products. It comes from people. People like you.
Search among Avnet jobs
no jobs found