Responsible for analyzing and managing financial risk. Employ various methods to assess risk, help organizations develop risk-related policies, and analyze collected data.
- Design and price insurance policies by calculating the risk of insuring an individual or group.
- Manage risk using probability and statistics to assess the likelihood of future events occurring.
- Develop strategies to minimize the financial impact of events like accidents, illness, and death.
- Advise clients on topics like retirement planning, investment strategies, and risk management.
- Conduct research to stay up to date on new developments in the field and to identify trends.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders, clients, and other professionals.
- Prepare reports, give presentations, and author articles on findings.