Responsible for helping organizations run efficiently. Support the office’s operations by handling a wide range of administrative, clerical, and operational tasks.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to an organization.
- Answer phones, handle correspondence, schedule appointments, and organize files.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Prepare reports, arrange travel arrangements, and coordinate meetings and events.
- Manage information and help with planning and logistical decision-making.
- Order supplies, maintain office equipment, plan events, and maintain databases.