Administrative Services Manager
Responsible for ensuring businesses run smoothly. Preside over facilities management, allocate office space, oversee mail department, materials scheduling, and other facets of organization.
- Oversee centralized operations.
- Ensure operations run smoothly within departments such as information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling and distribution, printing and reproduction, records management, telecommunications management, security, recycling, wellness, and transportation services.
- Ensure contracts, insurance requirements, and government regulations and safety standards are followed properly.
- Examine energy consumption patterns, technology usage, and personal property needs.
- Plan long and short-term maintenance needs.
- Modernize and update equipment.
- Oversee support services.
- Answer directives from directors of administration.
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products, or services.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies.
- Preside over disposal of unclaimed property.
- Plan and design grounds maintenance.
- Develop energy efficiency procedures.
- Supervise a building's operations and maintenance, real estate, project planning and management, communication, finance, facility function, technology integration, and environmental factors.
- Plan workspaces.
- Oversee renovation projects.
- Monitor facility for security.
- Direct facilities staff, including custodial and grounds workers.