Also sometimes known as financial advisors, they are responsible for increasing an investor’s or investment bank’s wealth over time by acquiring and maintaining new investments.
- Finds, acquires, and maintains new investments that are likely to increase in value
- Regularly works with wealthy, high-net-worth people and corporations and acts in good faith on their behalf
- Has deep knowledge of bonds, stocks, real estate, mutual funds, and pensions to offer valuable insight to investors
- Researches financial market trends
- Thoroughly reviews financial documents
- Analyzing an asset’s acceptable level of risk