Responsible for planning and supervising camp activities for children. Entertain, teach, and protect the kids under their care, remind others of the camp’s rules, and communicate with parents.
- Oversee the safety and well-being of the campers in their care.
- Respond to potential safety hazards and provide first aid and emergency care as needed.
- Lead camp activities and ensure that campers are engaged, having fun, and learning.
- Organize arts and crafts projects, take campers on hikes, and supervise games.
- Serve as role models for campers; set a good example in terms of behavior, attitude, and effort.
- Maintain an upbeat, patient, and friendly demeanor and help campers have a great experience.
- Keep the cabins clean and orderly by picking up trash, sweeping floors, and doing laundry.
- Manage the attendance of the children and collect their safety paperwork.