As a part of a company’s marketing team, the community manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships between brands and customers.
- Serves as a liaison between brands and their customers
- Communicates with customers through social and digital channels
- Participates in company-wide live events
- Responds to customer reviews left on social media platforms
- Records customer feedback
- Brainstorms and creates relevant blog and social media content
- Keeps track of the number of likes/comments posts get