Data Entry Clerk
Responsible for maintaining online databases by accurately entering in information. Gather, compile, review, and sort data.
- Input information into databases in an accurate and timely manner.
- Collect, examine, and sort source data so it can be manually entered.
- Resolve data deficiencies using standard operating procedures.
- Clean up databases by removing duplicate entries and correcting errors.
- Extract and organize data to generate reports in decipherable formats.
- Create charts, graphs, and tables to accompany reports.
- Provide customer support; answer questions and troubleshoot user problems.
- Train new users on how to use databases and input information.