Responsible for analyzing data to derive valuable insights. Determine which questions to explore and where to find the data that will answer them so companies can make better decisions.
- Identify which questions should be answered due to how they would benefit the company.
- Gather data from various sources like surveys, interviews, sensors, and other devices.
- Determine the best datasets and variables, and then clean and validate the data for analysis.
- Analyze the data using statistical methods and ML algorithms to identify trends and patterns.
- Interpret the data accurately to uncover solutions and business opportunities.
- Explain findings by writing reports, giving presentations, and developing visualizations.
- Use new technologies, statistical methods, and ML algorithms to develop new ways to collect and analyze data.