Provides child care that aids in the child’s behavioral and cognitive development while the parents are at work or otherwise unavailable.
- Provides basic child care tasks, including changing diapers and feeding
- Develops and implements a daily schedule and age-appropriate activities
- Read to children and apply appropriate teaching methods that also include drawing and playing inside/outdoors
- Ensure a safe and sanitary workspace
- Observes children’s interactions with one another
- Communicates with parents about their children, including any progress and/or concerns