Email Marketing Specialist
Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service. Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Develop a personalization strategy.
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Review messages for brevity.
- Send messages to those who have opted in for messages.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Follow up on interested respondents.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
- Place orders for products.
- Design and write press releases.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor.