Responsible for providing cosmetic skincare services and treatments. Perform facials, remove unwanted hair, and apply makeup on clients.
- Improve a client’s skin complexion via cleansings, steam, exfoliation, masks, and moisturizing.
- Give massages to clients and apply various types of creams and lotions to their skin.
- Advise clients on how to care for their skin and what products to use.
- Look for signs of acne, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin conditions on clients.
- Recommend skin treatment plans that may include topical medications or light therapy.
- Monitor the progress of treatments by taking before and after pictures and tracking symptoms.
- Educate clients about different skin products and how to properly care for their skin.
- Keep accurate records of all treatments performed and all products used.