Responsible for running the daily operations of an organization’s HR department. Enforce policies and procedures, hire and interview employees, and administer compensation and benefits.
- Oversee a company’s training, performance management, and development programs.
- Design and deliver employee training programs and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Source, recruit, and screen candidates, conduct interviews, and make hiring decisions.
- Lead employee orientations and onboarding programs; help new hires settle in.
- Develop compensation plans and administer benefits programs.
- Manage employee relations, including workplace conflict, disciplinary action, and grievances.
- Establish a positive and productive work environment and resolve any conflicts that arise.
- Answer questions from employees about HR topics like leave, compensation, and benefits.
- Analyze employee turnover, ROI, and hiring metrics to evaluate program effectiveness.
- Arrange performance reviews, conduct exit interviews, and maintain employee files.
- Create new HR policies and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.