Medical or Health Services Manager
Responsible for managing overall direction of a healthcare facility. Represents healthcare facilities to the general public and investors.
- Manage medical records and claims.
- Manage office staff, including physicians and nurses.
- Evaluate and train personnel.
- Hire and terminate employees.
- Develop budgets.
- Formulate and implement office policies.
- Evaluate job performance.
- Coordinate efforts with other managers and administrators.
- Oversee billing and collections.
- Devise work schedules.
- Update office technology.
- Oversee admissions process.
- Ensure paperwork is complete and filed.
- Maintain and secure patient records.
- Ensure that databases are complete, accurate, and available only to authorized personnel.
- Formulate business strategies.
- Perform community outreach.
- Oversee preventive care.
- Manage both inpatient and outpatient facilities and offer a wide range of patient services.