Responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing machinery in construction and industrial settings. Master the usage of specialized tools like hydraulic bolters and welders, disassemble and reassemble machines to transport or fix them, and transfer equipment to different sites.
- Build, install, and fix machinery in factories, power plants, and other industrial facilities.
- Read blueprints, schematic drawings, and machinery manuals to determine work procedures.
- Dismantle machines using hammers, wrenches, and other hand and power tools.
- Examine machine parts for defects such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Repair and replace broken machine parts using specialized brazing and welding tools.
- Use tools like micrometers to align equipment within a certain margin to prevent damage.
- Visit construction and other industrial sites to assess problems and determine needs.
- Collaborate with engineers, construction workers, and others.
- Lubricate and clean parts and machinery.