Responsible for selecting and packaging orders for customers. Fill customer orders quickly and correctly, monitor inventory, and operate equipment.
- Locate, select, and pack orders in the correct quantity and size for customers.
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets and keep accurate order records.
- Use technology and equipment to retrieve orders in warehouses.
- Lift boxes and products that weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Re-stock inventory using equipment or manually.
- Position pallets with orders on loading docks.
- Wrap orders before putting them on trucks.
- Comply with all health, safety, and quality policies and standards.
- Monitor, maintain, and fix equipment as needed.