Responsible for handling secretarial tasks to support senior-level managers. Screen and direct phone calls, schedule meetings, and book travel reservations.
- Manage the employer’s calendar and schedule appointments and meetings on their behalf.
- Handle all travel logistics, including booking flights, hotels, and ground transportation.
- Organize conferences and events, conduct research, and maintain filing systems and databases.
- Answer emails, take phone calls, and manage other types of communication for the employer.
- Record meeting minutes, run errands, and draft correspondence like letters and emails.
- Perform a range of administrative tasks from filing paperwork to preparing reports and briefs.