Responsible for supporting the production manager on the sets of TV shows and films. Print and distribute scripts, set up equipment, and run errands for staffers.
- Organize and pass out the day's production schedule to the cast and crew.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that all elements are ready for each scene.
- Assist the producer in whatever way possible to make sure the production run smoothly.
- Escort actors as needed, coordinate extras on the film set, and handle any crowds.
- Relay messages between the crew and cast; help set up the props, equipment, and lights.