Responsible for managing all the engineering aspects of a project. Collaborate with others to produce cost estimates and strategic action plans, monitor the progress of projects, and interact with clients.
- Manage projects from start to finish; prepare, coordinate, and schedule engineering projects.
- Develop timelines, coordinate with stakeholders, and oversee the project’s budget.
- Create project schedules that account for all necessary tasks, milestones, and deliverables.
- Monitor the project’s progress and take corrective action when necessary.
- Coordinate with all project stakeholders and report regularly on the progress.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with all codes, policies, standards, and specifications.
- Work with vendors to ensure they are meeting their commitments.
- Communicate effectively with clients, the project manager, and other participants.