Responsible for organizing or supervising activities during events such as camp; running concession stands or amusement park rides; or assisting patrons at an event or performance.
- Assist patrons at events.
- Collect tickets or money for rides or concessions.
- Ensure appropriate number of people can get on rides.
- Ensure children are the appropriate height and age for rides.
- Latch passengers in securely.
- Board passengers onto ride.
- Explain safety procedures to riders.
- Point out evacuation routes.
- Operate equipment that starts and shuts down ride.
- Entice patrons by describing the actions of the ride.
- Ensure passengers are secured safely.
- Pull down safety bars, buckle seat belts, or secure harnesses.
- Inspect equipment to detect wear and tear.
- Perform minor and major repairs.
- Oil and lubricate parts as needed.
- Stop vehicle and de-board passengers in case of emergencies.
- Provide assistance to patrons entering and exiting ride.
- Prepare, check-out, inspect and check-in outdoor recreation equipment and
- store properly.
- Maintain and provide equipment to participants of sporting events or other recreational event.
- Prepare surfaces of ice rink for skaters or hockey players.
- Describe park attractions to patrons.
- Entice patrons to play games.
- Supervise game play and award prizes.
- Install, break down, and clean equipment, vehicles, rides, booths, facilities, or grounds.