Shipping and Receiving
Responsible for managing the shipping and receipt of products and other materials. Track inventory, keep detailed records, and coordinate the movement of goods to and from a company’s facility.
- Oversee the receiving, storing, and shipping of materials and products within a company.
- Work with others to ensure products are received and shipped in a timely and efficient manner.
- Determine the shipment method and prepare invoices, bills, and other shipping documents.
- Pack goods for shipping, prepare shipment information and instructions, and assemble crates.
- Inspect incoming shipments, reject damaged items, and unpack products so they can be stored.
- Manage the loading and unloading of products from trucks and operate equipment as needed.
- Maintain records and keep abreast of new safety requirements and shipping regulations.