Responsible for monitoring and processing shipments of products, supplies, and materials. Create shipping documents, record orders in computer systems, and pack items in preparation for shipping.
- Process product orders by receiving, registering, and distributing them.
- Pack and ship products to customers so they receive them in a timely manner.
- Confirm that products are properly packaged and labeled before they are shipped.
- Organize and keep track of inventory levels and order new products as needed.
- Coordinate with the warehouse staff to ensure products are promptly shipped.
- Collaborate with logistics specialists to track and update the statuses of shipments.
- Maintain records of all the shipments that are made and document any damages.
- Plan the logistics of large shipments and ensure there is enough storage space for them.
- Prepare receiving reports for managers and keep organized records of shipments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any customer complaints or issues that arise.