Skin Care Specialist
A Skin Care Specialist, also known as an esthetician or aesthetician, is a licensed professional who provides a range of beauty treatments to clients to improve the health and appearance of their skin.
- Conducting skin analyses and consultations to determine clients' specific skin type and condition
- Performing a range of skincare treatments, such as facials, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion
- Removing unwanted hair through waxing, threading, or other hair removal methods
- Educating clients on proper skincare techniques and recommending products for at-home use
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment and adhering to safety and hygiene standards
- Managing client records and scheduling appointments
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in skincare and beauty treatments.
Skin Care Specialists work in a variety of settings, including spas, salons, dermatology clinics, and beauty clinics. They perform a variety of treatments and services, including facials, waxing, body treatments, and makeup application. They also provide clients with personalized skincare regimens and recommend products to help improve and maintain the health of their skin.